TRAVEL ESSENTIALS - ULTIMATE TRAVEL TIPS AND MUST - HAVES !
When you travel the world as much as I do, it helps to have a dedicated page that reminds you of what to pack and what to anticipate. This page caters to fellow road warriors or vacationers who need occasional trip suggestions and checklists.
This guide features extensive tips and checklists to mitigate stressful pre-trip planning. Click the button to view my blog.
Have you ever been accosted, chased, or followed? This safety blog lists 5 ways to protect yourself on the road or at home.
Packing light is essential for any successful journey. The photo gallery shows some of my favorite trip must-haves. Hover over each photo for additional detail.
1. Save battery power by switching to airplane mode while traveling long distances. You can still take photos without rapidly draining precious reserves.
2. Charging your phone with airplane mode activated will decrease the length of time it takes to reach 100% battery power.
3. Download these helpful mobile apps:
- World Currency Converter (Appeum)
- Translator (iHandy)
- Alarm Clock 4 Free (Impala Studios)
- WeChat or WhatsApp: Free Calls/Texts
4. Keep photo copies of your passport/ID/visas in a separate pouch in case you need to replace them abroad.
Protect your phone will rafting, snorkeling, visiting a waterfall, dancing in the rain...
Clip your jacket to your bag for hands free awesomeness.
Perfect accessory for protecting your wine purchases from Tuscany, Bordeaux, Napa, etc.
Use one pouch for each currency especially when traveling to multiple destinations.
Whether you're on a plane, train, or beach, these will help with decompression and relaxation.
Protect valuable credit card/ID information by storing them in this handy RFID (radio frequency ID) sleeve.
Feeling nauseous on your trip? Pop one of these ginger chews in your mount and feel better. Mango Chimes is my favorite.
Pair with your electronic device so you can blog on the fly!